We have an amazing line-up of live music, comedy, DJs, and more coming this spring.
Please note tickets for the comedy shows are available at www.trainwreckcomedy.com
You cannot RSVP via this website, please call to reserve at 250-765-8956.
- Sat, Aug 13KelownaAug 13, 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.Kelowna, 948 McCurdy Rd #124, Kelowna, BC V1X 2P7, CanadaDJ Neko is a VEGAS DJ that now lives in the Okanagan. He knows how to turn up the vibes and keep you dancing all night long. Whether you want to enjoy while hanging in the brewpub or while bowling a few games...tons of fun is happening every Saturday night.
- Wed, Aug 17Freddy's BrewpubAug 17, 5:00 p.m. – Aug 18, 9:00 p.m.Freddy's Brewpub, 948 McCurdy Rd #124, Kelowna, BC V1X 2P7, CanadaEvery Wednesday night cars start to roll in anytime after 4 pm and stay 'til dusk. With over 100+ cars most weeks, come walk the parking lot and check out some amazing classics. $5 specialty hot dogs are available at Freddy's.
- Fri, Aug 19Freddy's Brewpub
- Sun, Aug 28KelownaAug 28, 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.Kelowna, 948 McCurdy Rd #124, Kelowna, BC V1X 2P7, CanadaTracy is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and performer with a vast repertoire of music genres ranging from roots/folk/acoustic to upbeat country/blues/pop. Her shows feature the playing of guitar, banjo, mandolin, bass, and/or keyboard with occasional pre-recorded tracks. NO COVER!!
- Fri, Sept 02Kelowna
- Sun, Sept 04Freddy's BrewpubSept 04, 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.Freddy's Brewpub, 948 McCurdy Rd #124, Kelowna, BC V1X 2P7, CanadaMitchell Makoons is a Roots/Rock musician from Brandon, Manitoba. Mitchell started playing guitar at the age of seven to accompany his grandfather and brother in playing Metis fiddle tunes. Mitchell continues to be an active member of the Manitoba Metis community.
- Fri, Oct 07Freddy's Brewpub